Friday, August 24, 2007

Get "Punchy" with it




THis weeks challenge was to use punches as your focal point...I have MANY punches, but did find it a bit harder to use them as a focal point





I also used rubons (which I have MANY of), and hand stitiched...something I have NEVER done before...

The 2nd picture shows the sentiment rubon on the chipboard...

PUNCHES: small and large oval

PAPER: Pretty in Pink...the rest is from My minds eye (Bohemia line)

INK: Brown chalk

ACC: brads, rubons (bees on flowers, and sentiment on swirl chipboard) Chipboard, and thread for stitching

18 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great card...love the hand stitching. It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

very pretty! wow! I'm impressed with your hand stitching--looks fantastic!

Susie Moore said...

This looks so lovely. Great job.

Susie

Pat Huntoon said...

Love that flower -- very phresh. I may case that for a scrapbook page!
www.patstamps.blogspot.com

Connie Babbert said...

Very neat, Denise! The hand stitching adds a special touch!

Connie
http://inkspiredtreasures.blogspot.com

Lisa Bohler said...

Love the color combo and layout of the punches! Great card

Claudia Perry said...

WOW - very artsy! Love it!
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Very purty, Denise!

Karen said...

great card Denise - very nice!!

Sue Davis said...

Very Cool... and different than the norm. I love it.

Lori said...

I love the punched flower--so different from the flowers you usually see made from punched out pieces.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very cool! I keep thinking I am going to get these punches. Now I KNOW I need them. Ü

Stefanie said...

Cute flower Denise!

Ida said...

Very unique. The hand stitching is a nice touch. Ida

tonistamps said...

Very cool Denise!

Basement Stamper said...

Awesome card Denise! Love the flower and the handstitching!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

securely stable tomkins grantor scare organisms dances beard absorbed architect data
lolikneri havaqatsu