Friday, August 31, 2007

Have a Spooky Night


This weeks blogger challenge was to create the front of the pocket card on pg 92 of the Stampin Up Catalog...Now that the kids are in school, it seems that Halloween is just around the corner...I LOVE Halloween...The smell of the fall air, the colors, and the CANDY
Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Sentiment from A Muse
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Designer paper from Heidi Grace
Ink: Black
Acc: Prima Flowers, Ribbon by Martha Stewart, Hodgepode Hardware, Liquid Applique on the ghost, twinkling H20's on the Witch, Stickles glitter on the flowers


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh!!! CUTE!!! Just LOVE this!! What great images to use!

Basement Stamper said...

Great Halloween card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love all of the halloween colors!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is sooooo adorable. Love everything about it! Fabulous creativity girl!

Karen said...

super cute!! love the pp and primas together!!

Lori said...

Adorable! Perfect paper and image combination.

Connie Babbert said...

Cute...I love Halloween cards, too!

Connie

Ida said...

Very Cute! I love Halloween so this was a fun card for me to see. Love the puffy ghost. Ida

Stefanie said...

Very cute Denise! This is my favorite Halloween set.

maggie fellow said...

cool card - great colors

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I want this set it's on my A list. Great card

Lisa Bohler said...

I like how you used the dsp for the background! Excellent card!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute! I LOVE Booglie Eyes and it's perfect for this challenge!